SafePersonnel Online Staff Training System
Staff and volunteer training has never been easier than with the SafePersonnel Online Training System. Assign, track and manage training compliance through one easy to use online system.
- Easily administer safety training and policies to all staff and volunteers online.
- Every engaging course is written by a leading safety expert.
- Find training on important workplace safety topics including Active Shooter; Back Injury & Lifting; Bloodborne Pathogens; Discrimination; Lockout/Tagout; Sexual Harassment and many more.
- Use our expert-authored courses or your own custom courses in our system.
- Staff and volunteers receive automatic email notification and reminders.
- Real-time results are tracked and reports are delivered to your inbox. It’s just that easy!
SafePersonnel Online SDS Management System
The SafePersonnel SDS Management System lets you protect your organization with an easily accessible and well-organized online SDS and chemical inventory database.
- Organize, update, and store chemical inventory lists and Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) into virtual binders, accessible from any web-enabled device.
- Our system includes a repository of over 10,000 searchable SDSs that you can use.
- Your staff can find a specific SDS in case of an emergency.
- Print out physical binders, secondary container labels, and location posters with QR codes that provide key information on chemicals in a specific location.
- Compliant with GHS.
- And, you can have an unlimited number of administrators in our system, there’s an additional charge.
- Find out how our SDS System works for Municipalities, Businesses, Non-Profits and Insurance Providers.
SafePersonnel Accident Tracking System
Our First Report of Injury System makes it more efficient for supervisors and managers to record, investigate, and manage accidents and injuries throughout your organization, using any web-enabled device.
- Use one convenient system to manage accidents and injuries for employees, volunteers, or visitors.
- Save time by automating workflows.
- Automatically create organization, state and federal (OSHA 300 and others) reports.
- Employees can self-populate key information, streamlining the process.
- The system notifies and reminds supervisors and other key personnel to review and submit reports, so they stay on track.
- Administrative dashboards and reports deliver key metrics for easy trend analysis.